Benefits of Standing Side Crunch
External obliques, internal obliques, rectus abdominis.
Step by Step Guide:
- Stand with your feet hip width apart, knees slightly bent and the core engaged
- Lift the right leg, bending the knee at a 90 degree angle turning the thigh out to the side
- Place your hands slightly either side of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull the head
- Crunch your right elbow to the right knee
- Keep the chest lifted and a neutral spine as to not bend forward to much
- Switch legs and repeat
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP
You can track your progress with our new mobile app which is available for iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets, and is available now in the app stores.