How To Do A Kick Down Crunch Exercise
HOW TO DO A KICK DOWN CRUNCH EXERCISE
The reverse crunch kick down exercises works out your core and abdominal regions of the body.
This is one of my favorite ab workouts for it works the entire abdominal region from the upper to lower abs.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Lay on your back on a mat with your hands on your side. (Alternate version: You can do this on the bench holding the top of the bench with your hands)
- Lift legs 90 degrees from your body while keeping your legs straight.
- Then using your core lift your hips off the ground, rolling your spine up.
- Hold this position briefly.
- Lower hips back to the ground.
- Lower your legs back to the starting position.