How To Do A Burpee
HOW TO DO A BURPEE EXERCISE
Burpees, also known as squat thrusts, are one of the only equipment-free exercises that work your entire body and give you a great cardiovascular workout. Read this article to learn a few variations of this classic exercise.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Begin in a standing position. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Now, lower your body into a squatting position, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in push-up position. Keep your hands firmly on the ground to support your body.
- Lower your chest to do a push-up. Bring your chest back up.
- Kick your feet back to their original position. Stand up, and then jump into the air while clapping your arms overhead.
- Repeat. Do 15 reps to complete one set. If you are a beginner or are out of shape, start off with 5 burpees in a row.